Bamboo Facial Mask Brush
Use our eco-luxe facial mask brush to mix + apply our powdered facial masks + take your masking experience to the next level of home spa fabulous. The elegant fan shape caresses your skin + allows precision application around the eyes + hairline.
Made from sustainable bamboo, aluminum + super soft vegan bristles.
Easy to clean + a pleasure to use.
Learn how to USE A FACE MASK BRUSH LIKE A PRO
Mix 1 teaspoon mask with a few drops of liquid at at time to form a soft paste. Be careful not to add too much water as you want a creamier (not runny) texture. Apply to damp skin. Leave on 7-20 minutes.
For oilier skin, allow the mask to fully dry before rinsing. For dry skin types, allow the mask to set for 7 minutes. Splash face with warm water + gently exfoliate the mask from your skin as desired. Rinse well. Follow with toner, serum + moisturizer. Use 1-2 times per week.
Mist your face every few minutes with toner to keep the botanicals at their most potent + your skin hydrated, especially if you have dry or sensitive skin. This will boost the healing properties and allow you to keep the mask on your skin for longer. Your skin will love the extra moisture and the healing burst of aromatherapy feels like you're at a spa.
Customize Your Mask
Our dry masks are formulated to be extremely effective just mixed with water and this works for just about any skin type. However you can give your mask a boost on your next Home Spa Day by subbing out the water for the following natural skincare ingredients.
- Plain Yogurt: cooling, hydrating, added boost of exfoliation from the lactic acid beneficial for sensitive, oily, acne prone skin
- Aloe vera: reparative, cooling, especially soothing for sensitive skin
- Honey: hydrating + increases circulation great if your skin is dry or sensitive. You'll need to add a little liquid to properly blend into a spreadable consistency.
- Use your favorite toner instead of water
- Hydrosol or witch hazel
- Try blending a few of these ideas together like this: 1 tsp powdered mask, 1/2 tsp yogurt, 1/2 tsp honey, rosewater to make the perfect creamy consistency - a treat for all skin types.
Or try mixing your mask with either of these DIY Skincare Recipes from our Wellness Blog:
HOW TO MAKE OLD FASHIONED ROSEWATER
SOOTHING ROSEWATER EYE DE-PUFFER
And don't forget to download our free Spa Day Ritual Guide!