Wood Lotus Sphere Stand + Crystal Holder with Sphere set option
This beautiful henna pattern Lotus Sphere Stand + Crystal Holder is made from laser cut wood with an intricate floral mandala design, henna pattern burned into the wood. This lovely + versatile crystal holder will hold a variety of different pieces in your crystal collection + make a beautiful display base for your cherished crystals.
This versatile crystal display base can be used as a crystal tower stand, crystal egg holder or crystal ball holder. It's special design gives you the option to display your crystal carvings + odd shaped crystal specimens as well.
Place your jewel in the lotus + bring the energy of the Flower of Life into your sacred space. Which one of your special crystals will look it's best on this stand?
1.29" center hole interior diameter
laser cut from birch wood
Choose just the stand or opt for the set with an Aura Full Moon Sphere + Stand. For reference I've photographed several size spheres, an egg, tower, kunzite crystal specimen + fairy carving as follows in order of pics:
1. Aura Full Moon Sphere is 1.33"/34mm in diameter.
2. Fire Quartz Sphere is 2.54"/65mm in diameter.
3. Yttrium Fluorite Fairy base 1.78" base diameter/ 2.9" tall
4. Clear Quartz Cut Base Tower is 1.7" x 1.7" x 1.64" base, 3.6" tall
5. Kunzite Specimen is 1.91" x 1.26" base, 3.28" tall
8. Large Ocean Jasper Egg is 3.2"/82mm diameter at widest, 4.28" tall
9. A++++ Rainbow Quartz Sphere is 3.55"/90mm diameter
10. Shows two sizes of Black Obsidian Spheres 1.97"/50mm and 2.36"/60mm diameter available in my shop here:
*These are slightly different than the one I had before (discontinued by manufacturer). First, they're slightly larger. The engraving isn't as deep/dark + the middle opening has a lip. The lip elevates the sphere from the base which is quite elegant, but the lip also means the flat stable, surface area is reduced for towers + carvings, but holds specimens more securely.
These laser woodcut crystal stands will fit a lot of different crystals but they won't work for everything. Please send me a DM if you have questions or need me to check something for you.